Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [Tumbleweed] RTL SDR
Am Montag, den 30.04.2018, 20:12 +0200 schrieb Achim Gratz:
Malcolm writes:
Working fine here with dump1090, dvb_usb_rtl28xxu should be
blacklisted?

Well, that's the point: it should not be necessary to blacklist it.

True.

It's supposed to detach when some other program using libsdr is asking
to use it. Not only does it not detach, I can't unload it even with

Which ioctl() fails? Or does it write to sysfs? strace would tell you.

force. So something's changed, but looking at the messages it's totally
unclear where. I _think_ it might be plasmashell trying to use the
device as that was the latest update, but it could be anywhere else.

Did you do a kernel update?

Regards
Oliver