Re: [opensuse-factory] Any elinks users around
Hi Thomas, Hi all

Le vendredi 27 avril 2018 à 09:55:03, Tomas Chvatal a écrit :
Hello all,

Is there anyone that would like to maintain and use elinks. It is quite
dead and it would even make sense to drop it as it can be replaced by
links itself that is still being actively developed...

I do use and love elinks, but as you said, the project seems quite dead.
I know that the package are been removed from OpenBSD one or two releases
ago because of "security flaws" (I don't have details).
In january 2018 I wrote an email to developpers (when I could find their
contact address) to have an update of the project status. I did not have any
reply.
This been said, the Git tree shows some continuous activiy, the latest being
in July 2017 (http://repo.or.cz/w/elinks.git).
If you plan to keep ELinks in openSUSE repos, I will be happy to maintain it
but could not give any warranty about the future of the development of the
project.

Cheers,

--
Sébastien 'sogal' Poher