Re: [opensuse-factory] devel:languages:python diet reduction
Hi Tom,

On 24.04.2018 17:05, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
Thomas Bechtold píše v Út 24. 04. 2018 v 16:57 +0200:
Hi,

On 19.04.2018 12:59, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
Hello all,

We will have to split a bit the d:l:py due to its monstrous size
(2700
packages) where we are unable to verify the stack actually kinda
works
before Tumbleweed integration.

We will split it based on common purpose and use d:l:py as base:

devel:languages:python:django
devel:languages:python:azure
devel:languages:python:aws

can you enable the same repos for the subprojects as in
devel:languages:python please?

That will be of course up for the subproject maintainers, but of course
by default I don't see any reason why not.

So the the maintainers changed while switching to subprojects? I would assume that the maintainers of devel:languages:python are also the maintainers for the subprojects. No?

Best,

Tom