Re: [opensuse-factory] akonadi and kmail problem
  • From: stakanov <stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:16:42 +0200
In data giovedì 19 aprile 2018 09:20:45 CEST, Constant Brouerius van Nidek ha
scritto:
My Kmail is regularly not showing the content from the emails.
Using akonadictl fsck/ vacuum does not help. Akonadictl restart gets Kmail
working again until the next mishap.
Looking into the text showing during the restart I found following:

org.kde.pim.akonadi_indexer_agent: Database Corrupted - What did you do?

Remembered that there is a solution deleting a database cache if I remember
well.
Which cache should that be and what can I expect afterwards?
From all emails or only from some folder?
Is there a specific error shown in the taskbar below the kmailwindow? (Like
left right error or such?).
Did you recently migrate from the 4 to the 5 version?
Did the machine crash recently while using kmail?
Pop or IMAP?