Re: [opensuse-factory] Should eth disconnect automatically when WiFi goes up? (Leap 15.0 Beta)
On 04/04/2018 11:11, Michal Kubecek wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 April 2018 11:02 Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-04-04 07:33, Per Jessen wrote:
>From each router on the way to the destination, traceroute will
receive>>
an icmp-time-exceeded. From the target host, it will likely receive
a icmp-port-unreachable.

Well, traceroute to the 15.0 laptop with firewald works just fine :-)

Well, it should depend on what your netfilter configuration looks like
rather than if you are using firewalld or not. :-)

I have no idea what the configuration is on the 15.0 test system - whatever the defaults are with firewalld. I did not change anything.

I only told the installation system to enable firewall with ssh activated and enabled.

--
Saludos/Cheers,

Carlos E.R. (Minas-Morgul - W10)