Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2018/13
Am 31.03.2018 um 14:10 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
On Saturday 2018-03-31 13:20, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:

* vpnc and networkmanager-vpnc will be removed from the distro:
openvpn supports those use cases now.

Probably a typo and openconnect instead of openvpn was meant to be
mentioned here.

The openvpn manpage indeed mentions IPsec a few times with regard to
replay windows, but that's it. There is no mention what vpnc's "IPSec
ID", "IPSec secret", and "Xauth password" would map to.

openconnect is rumoured to be able to replace vpnc, but I have not used
any of these two since switching to my own openvpn server setup ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried