[opensuse-factory] My computer won't fill in the right subject line for me
The subject of your email is not what your email is about.
"Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180320 released!"
This subject line is about a new TW snapshot...interesting to most
[opensuse-factory] subscribers.

Your email is not that.

As requested in every TW snapshot release messages:
"When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem."

Not only is it not helpful. It's irritating to some people. Makes people
less inclined to read your message and possibly help sort out your problem.