Re: [opensuse-factory] 'xindy.mem' was not created by this version of CLISP
On 03/28/2018 08:55 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

El 28-03-2018 a las 14:13, Jan Engelhardt escribió:
On Wednesday 2018-03-28 18:57, Bernhard Voelker wrote:

Compiling a bunch of Tex files on TW, I'm getting:

  /usr/lib64/clisp-2.49.92/base/lisp.run: initialization file
`/usr/lib64/xindy/xindy.mem' \
  was not created by this version of CLISP runtime gzip: stdout: Broken pipe

Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Sounds like we need a forced rebuild of openSUSE:Factory/xindy.

And I had hoped shared libraries are the only places where this could
happen :-/

ewww..interesting .. I had no idea that this kind of incompatibility could
exist..
it opens just another can of worms.. ;( so.. is this a paranoia check or an
actual binary compatibility problem ? if
the latter, rpm should learn about it somehow.

dunno, but I built it in and installed it from my home project, and now
the above error is gone.

FWIW: I don't know if this is related, but before, I didn't get any icons
in the toolbar of texstudio; now I get them (and as far as I can tell the
xindy change was the only one since yesterday).

Have a nice day,
Berny