RE: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180320 released!
  • From: "Argo Sieger" <six@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 22:19:51 +0300
I can't.
All these parameters are required (dbname, password, username, hosts etc)
And as I said before, whole mail system works, only warnings on Postfix
startup.

As I understand these warnings are because of postfix version update
(3.2.4

* The postconf command now warns about unknown parameter names in a
Postfix database configuration file. As with other unknown parameter
names, these warnings can help to find typos early.

How I can turn these warnings off?

remove the unknown parameters?