Re: [opensuse-factory] 'xindy.mem' was not created by this version of CLISP

El 28-03-2018 a las 14:13, Jan Engelhardt escribió:
On Wednesday 2018-03-28 18:57, Bernhard Voelker wrote:

Compiling a bunch of Tex files on TW, I'm getting:

/usr/lib64/clisp-2.49.92/base/lisp.run: initialization file
`/usr/lib64/xindy/xindy.mem' \
was not created by this version of CLISP runtime gzip: stdout: Broken pipe

Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Sounds like we need a forced rebuild of openSUSE:Factory/xindy.

And I had hoped shared libraries are the only places where this could
happen :-/

ewww..interesting .. I had no idea that this kind of incompatibility could exist.. it opens just another can of worms.. ;( so.. is this a paranoia check or an actual binary compatibility problem ? if the latter, rpm should learn about it somehow.