[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse] Knurpht's Board election platform

Thanks for explanation,

Wow I find that fascinating, where have you been?
mh, it was not the moon.
i USE suse / opensuse and have in beginning bought a
real cd with paper handbook.
so no need to know everithing how opensuse or before suse
company was working.
this mailing list i joined last year because of updating systems
before there was no need, most infos i have needed ifound in the
book, or the www.

simoN