[opensuse-factory] Leap 15 /boot/efi partition size?
When I installed Leap 42.2 it made /dev/sda1 for /boot/efi 156MB in
size. I have triple booted sharing that partition with Tumbleweed, SLES
12 and Leap 42.x. I currently boot Leap 42.3, Leap 15 and Tumbelweed.

When I installed Leap 15 into one of my partitions it complains that
the partition for /boot/efi is too small and should be 256MB. I
continued the install, and it and the other two os partions boot fine.
Do I need to be concerned that it's not that large?

My plan is sometime after Leap 15 is to make the change if needed. Do I
really need to change it???

Wayne
< Previous Next >