Re: [opensuse-factory] Phoronix has done some network tests windows vs a few distros (incl TW)
Hi Markus,

Am 19.03.2018 um 09:40 schrieb Markus Feilner:
Am Samstag, 17. März 2018, 11:53:59 CET schrieb Stefan Seyfried:>> Of course
I ask my managers what kind of result they want to get.

You obviously did not read my message with enough attention :-)

Hey, Stefan, should we do an article about the benchmarks you do - a
professional one for print magazines? Yes, they still exist. I would ask my
former employee - not only to set this Phoronix tests right again, but to
have
some reliable data source to compare.

I don't think that an article about "producing benchmark results that
prove exactly what you want to prove" is something I really want my name
attached to :-P
(And what a magazine for professionals would want to print)
--
Stefan Seyfried