Re: [opensuse-factory] Phoronix has done some network tests windows vs a few distros (incl TW)
Am 16.03.2018 um 09:33 schrieb tomtomme:
The discussed benchmark you are slandering is only a preview, the full
comparison is in the works. It was requested and payd for by a user, so
it must be useful to him.

Come on. I'm benchmarking stuff every day as part of my day job. Of
course I ask my managers what kind of result they want to get.

That's the same with the "paid for by" user. He wants to have "external
facts" for a decision, e.g. to defend using his favorite distribution.

There's many ways even a phoronix benchmark can be "useful" to someone.
--
Stefan Seyfried