Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Tumbleweed 20180309: systemd-presets
On Mon, Mar 12, Achim Gratz wrote:

Thorsten Kukuk writes:
Output of systemd-presets-common-SUSE-15-1.1.noarch.rpm %posttrans script:
Failed to preset all units: Unit file btrfsmaintenance-refresh.path
does not exist.

Probably harmless?

It's a real bug and not harmless, but a bug report and a fix exist already.

That'd be #1084871 I suppose? That is still open and nofix is discussed
there? No discussion about what problems it causes and what a possible
workaround is either.

Why should we discuss something in bugzilla if there is nothing to discuss?
The fix should be in the next snapshot.

Thorsten