[opensuse-factory] "Failed to register as a handsfree audio agent" when inserting headphones
I've had this occurring since restarting my laptop today. I am getting
the following error when plugging in headphones to the audio jack:

[pulseaudio] backend-ofono.c: Failed to register as a handsfree audio
agent with ofono: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.ofono was not provided by any .service files

Obtained from the gnome "Logs" utility.

This also seems to prevent the headphones from being usable - it just
falls back to using the inbuilt speakers.

I am using a Dell XPS 13 9360

Michael Aquilina