[opensuse-factory] Question about VirtualBox RPMs
Hi,

VirtualBox fails to build with kernel 4.16-rc1 and higher due to an incompatibility in the vboxvideo module. It seems that the modifications will be substantial. As this module is not needed for newer kernels, I would like to conditionally disable building this component whenever the kernel version is >= 4.16, or if the Kernel_HEAD_standard repo is used. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find the appropriate macro to test either of these conditions.

Please point me to the appropriate documentation, or suggest an appropriate work-around.

Thanks,

Larry