Re: [opensuse-factory] again: reply means: change subject (which I forgot)
You did manage to trim the message (that's already good), but please,
in the future, also change the subject of a reply to the 'release
announcement' It is really not helpful to have the subject name not
changed. EVERY announcement mail contains above statement, asking you
to do so.

Thanks for your consideration and helping readers on the mailing list
to be more efficiently being able to decide wether they want to read a
thread or not.

Damn thank pointing this, in a hurry I had believe this have be done by

rule two : forget replying whithout checking twice.

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot