Re: [opensuse-factory] again: reply means: change subject

On Monday 2018-02-26 11:59, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
On 02/25/2018 05:00 PM, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:

When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem

You did manage to trim the message (that's already good), but please,
in the future, also change the subject of a reply to the 'release
announcement' It is really not helpful to have the subject name not
changed. EVERY announcement mail contains above statement, asking you
to do so.

*sigh* it's time the IETF devises a header akin to Reply-To:, but for subject
lines. So that we can set "Reply-Subject: I am too lam^Hzy to set a subject"
(inspired by an IRC client's default account name).