Re: [opensuse-factory] Boot issues with 4.15.5
On Mon, 2018-02-26 at 11:32 +0100, Matthias Brugger wrote:
kernel-source (4.15.4 -> 4.15.5)

With the newest kernel I'm not able to boot my system. I'm able to boot into
4.15.3 though. Below I small part of the journalctl -xb -1, shall I open a
ticket for that and adding the full log?

In case of kernel issues, that sounds reasonable, yes. There might be
changes impacting specific hardware only.

libcap-ng (0.7.8 -> 0.7.9)
and many more unstripped things

The rest of the mail could have been stripped away, there was literally
nothing more coming than your signature. Please be considerate to the
mail list readers, do make a little bit of effort to send things across
that are relevant to the conversation/issues.