[opensuse-factory] [SOLVED] Tumbleweed 20180221: No more Multi_key in emacs_x11
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:31:51 +0100
Peter Suetterlin wrote:

I updated my desktop to this snapshot yesterday.

Now the key composing in emacs-x11 does not work anymore.

Seems I have to take back the 'now' :(
I had rebooted an older ro snapshot and had the same issue.
(My mail relay had been down, so I couldnt use this machine for mailing -
maybe thats why I did not notice it before?)

Anyhow the culprit was ibus being installed and setting
XMODIFIERS=@im=ibus

"XMODIFIERS='' emacs" works as expected, So I removed ibus (it's not installed
on the laptop)

Sorry for the noise :o