Re: [opensuse-factory] mouse issues on Wayland (was: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180203 released!)
To add more details, I tried latest Mesa update (18.0.0-187.1) pushed
to fix a problem with SDDM but it didn't solve my issue (even after
deleting GDM cache and user cache). Still can't use mouse (except
moving cursor) in GDM and GNOME under Wayland.

--

___
Alex aka DarthWound