Re: [opensuse-factory] amd ryzen low load hard freeze kernel
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 20:00:11 +0100
Simon Becherer <simon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi liam,

* Have you checked if your system firmware is current? If not, update it.
oops, at 23.01.2018 they provide a update. sorry,
i will install and check if anything is solved.

I hope it helps!

* Are you able to verify if this is a SUSE issue?
i not, but
google says ;-)) a lot distributions are affected (see the links i provided)
they have this issue with no suse linux systems.

I think I follow you. In other words, it's a Linux-only issue, but cross-distro?

* Do you have a Windows partition? Does Windows do the same thing?
no, no windows partition,
google says, windows will never has a low load as linux, and therefore
it will be not (is not) affected.

*LOL* Well, I can believe that. ;-)

first i will test the BIOS update, sorry my fault, i check in beginning of
january.

i will write here if this fixes the issue.

That's OK. Good luck.