Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180127 released!
Il 30/01/2018 18:13, nicholas cunliffe ha scritto:
I agree, the bulb itself is good but the glow effect does not fit too well,

the new bulb has a 'playful' and 'cartoon' like crayon depiction. the
glow 'spotlight' has a 'dramatic/moody/scene-rendered' depiction. I
think the 2 styles clash. perhaps run with the playful/cartoon aspect?

I cannot say for sure what is wrong.. it should be less invasive and try to simulate the bulb light just around the bulb. Maybe the animation should be a bit slower.

Also I can see the black border on the bottom side.

Daniele.