Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180127 released!
* Stasiek <LetCP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-29-18 23:14]:

and according to my logs, there is a considerable interest in the older
bulb.png.

I would like to see those, there might be some valuable feedback there,
maybe even privately if you want it that way ;)

No reason to be angry too, can we be civilized people please :c

there is no anger, best to just let it drop.

since I posted the link, there have been 142 access to my web site for
"bulb", but I would guess only half would be a more representative count.