Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Leap 15.0 Build 109.3 released!
On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 10:05:23AM +0100, Pierre de Villemereuil wrote:
Try installing Meda-dri and Mesa-dri-32bit. I thought it was like the issue
TW
encountered a few days ago and it did the trick for me (same as you, couldn't
boot to SDDM on Leap 15, only command line).

Thanks a lot, this resolved the issue (on console 7, the text terminal
contents was preserved and and only a (moving) cursor was shown over it)
for me.

Michal Kubecek