Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180127 released!
* martin@xxxxxxxxxxx <martin@xxxxxxxxxxx> [01-29-18 09:42]:
On Mon, 2018-01-29 at 09:26 -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
attack dog
You forgot to add imo next to this as well.

offering a description is from the eyes of the observer, therefore an
opinion of observed conditions.

are you endeavouring to place me in a position to be banned? the OP's
post was made publically, and was "imo" derogatory of me. the post could
just as well served by being off-list.

but while the other posts were fitting for opensuse-factory, the
conversation has deviated enough to no longer be on topic.

we can continue privately, if you wish. I really do not.

and according to my logs, there is a considerable interest in the older

(paka)Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA @ptilopteri openSUSE Community Member facebook/ptilopteri
Registered Linux User #207535 @
Photos: paka @ IRCnet freenode