Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: btrfs /var changes
On Sun, 2018-01-28 at 07:52 +0100, Achim Gratz wrote:
Jeffrey Harris writes:
My snapshot was from the 22 of January but this is the output of
"sudo btrfs subvolume list /"

Well, the installer you used obviously didn't have the change to
create
just a single /var subvolume yet.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html

That is correct. It also does not have the @/ directory, that would
lead me to assume the installer I used (full DVD download from 1/22/18)
must have had a regression or used a previous installer in it. I would
like to be able to use the snapshot feature of btrfs. If I need to do
a reinstall I will but I would love to try a fix.

Thank you again
Jeffrey