Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed 32 bit enquiry.
On Saturday 2018-01-27 09:47, Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, I've just been reading a thread on the blender devel mailing list about
dropping 32 bit support. This may mean that in the future blender may fail to
build for x86_32. How will this affect submission to Factory? Are packages
accepted that fail to build for 32 bit? I can't see anyone with very old
hardware being able to run recent blender anyway.

ExcludeArch as usual. What does not get built cannot fail building.