Re: [opensuse-factory] xterm repaint issues with latest TW (kwin issue?)
On 01/23/2018, 03:04 PM, Peter Suetterlin wrote:

My TW laptop (currently at 20180120) does have severe issues with failed
repaints in xterm. Using cursor keys to access command history often leaves
parts or the whole history line blank. Also selecting text with the mouse
sometimes just show a black bar instead of inverted text.

Hmm, I seem I can reproduce too. iptraf or tig are good reproducers,
especially the former (happens always). xterm & intel gfx here.

Not sure if that is Mesa-related, I have so far not seen the problem on my
desktop running an nvidia card - the laptop is intel HD530.

Maybe you can create a bug report?

suse labs