Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: dropping duplicated .changes files
On 2018-01-24 10:01, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Jan 24 2018, "Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bernhardout@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

a) wasting N^2 space in my checkout (maybe in OBS storage too?)

Why N^2? You don't need to check out the links. Also, contents of
linked packages are hard-linked in OBS storage.

so instead of
osc co openSUSE:Factory
and later osc up
I could do osc up -u
to only get a _link file for the others, right?

There is also the _multibuild feature which should replace multi-spec
packages in the long run.

OK, so we leave them in until then...

according to
http://opensuse.14.x6.nabble.com/How-to-use-multibuild-td5076511.html
it is already around for 13 months
so are we are waiting until Leap-15 is forked off before using it more?