[opensuse-factory] Re: btrfs /var changes
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 20:12:50 +0100
Thorsten Kukuk writes:
Everybody not having /@ should do a fresh installation asap if he
plans to use snapshots or rollback ...

How should I check and why is a re-install my only option? I might do a
re-install (I did that before), but there really ought to be a way of
saving the package list and customizations someplace and have the
installer use that. I tend to find missing packages or customizations
for the first few weeks after a re-install.

Regards,
Achim.