Re: [opensuse-factory] Cannot boot after upgrading to Snapshot 20180120
22.01.2018 19:26, CnZhx пишет:
Try creating (untested)

/etc/systemd/system/btrfs-balance.timer.d/later.conf

containing:

[Timer]
OnBootSec=1h

and run systemctl daemon-reload

Note that timers are triggered when either specification expires.
Which means it will run 1 hour after boot *or* as otherwise specified.

Mon 2018-01-29 00:00:00 GMT 6 days left Mon 2018-01-22 16:15:01 GMT
4min 52s ago btrfs-balance.timer btrfs-balance.service

So, `btrfs-balance` does run at 10min after boot. But I do not know what does
other information indicate. This is beyond my knowledge.

It is run 10 minutes after boot *and* is scheduled to run in 7 days (or
rather "weekly" which is Monday 00:00). So you simply added additional
points in time when balance runs. Before it would run only on Monday
(also if you reboot on Monday) now it will *additionally* run on every
reboot :)

I am not sure what happens if you boot on Monday, will systemd "merge"
these two timer runs or you get balance run twice.