Re: [opensuse-factory] Cannot boot after upgrading to Snapshot 20180120
On Monday, 22 January 2018 09:55:53 GMT Frederic Crozat wrote:
Latest btrfsmaintenance package has switched from cron job to systemd
timer, this should allow you to easily "tune" the condition on when the
balancing is done, for your own need (thanks to systemd drop-in).

Thanks for the heads-up. Do you happen to know is it possible to add an option
of `OnBootSec=1h` in [Timer] section of .timer file to make the process start
after 1 hour after boot?

Current `/usr/lib/systemd/system/btrfs-balance.timer` looks like,
```
[Unit]

Description=Balance block groups on a btrfs filesystem

Documentation=man:btrfs-balance

[Timer]
OnCalendar=monthly
AccuracySec=1h
Persistent=true

[Install]
WantedBy=timers.target
```

And because btrfs-trim.service, btrfs-scrub.service, and btrfs-balance.service
are set to run after fstrim.service, maybe we could add this to
`fstrim.timer`.

But I am not sure whether these four service are meant to run before user
login.

Cheers,
Haoxian