Re: [opensuse-factory] qt5-devel-doc or other package fuer qt5 examples?
W dniu 20.01.2018 o 18:07, Michael Hirmke pisze:
Hi *,

I installed qt5-creator today, but obviously didn't get any examples.
For qt4 there was a package called qt4-devel-doc, which was said to
contain the examples. Is there a similar package for qt5 creator or
where do I get the examples?
I'm a bloody beginner, so I have to rely heavily on examples and
documentation :)

Thx and bye.
Michael.

Hi,

There are many packages with examples for qt5:

$ zypper --no-refresh se 'libqt5-*-examples'
Reading installed packages...

S | Name | Summary |
Type
--+---------------------------------+----------------------------------+--------
| libqt5-qt3d-examples | Qt5 3D examples |
package
| libqt5-qtbase-examples | Qt5 base examples |
package
| libqt5-qtconnectivity-examples | Qt5 location examples |
package
| libqt5-qtdeclarative-examples | Qt5 quick/qml examples |
package
| libqt5-qtlocation-examples | Qt5 location examples |
package
| libqt5-qtmultimedia-examples | Qt5 multimedia examples |
package
| libqt5-qtquickcontrols-examples | Qt5 quickcontrols examples |
package
| libqt5-qtscript-examples | Qt5 script examples |
package
| libqt5-qtsensors-examples | Qt5 sensors examples |
package
| libqt5-qtserialport-examples | Qt5 Serial Port examples |
package
| libqt5-qtsvg-examples | Qt5 svg examples |
package
| libqt5-qttools-examples | Qt5 tools examples |
package
| libqt5-qtwayland-examples | Qt5 wayland examples |
package
| libqt5-qtwebchannel-examples | Qt5 sensors examples |
package
| libqt5-qtwebengine-examples | Qt5 location examples |
package
| libqt5-qtwebkit-examples | Qt 5 QtWebKit Examples and Demos |
package
| libqt5-qtwebsockets-examples | Qt5 websockets examples |
package
| libqt5-qtxmlpatterns-examples | Qt5 xmlpatterns examples |
package

--
Adam Mizerski