Re: [opensuse-factory] is there missing bootstrap for rust build on PowerPC ring1
On Thu, 2018-01-18 at 16:41 +0100, Normand wrote:
in PowerPC ring1 project (1) rust is not buildable because of unresolvable:
"nothing provides rust <= 1.23.0, nothing provides rust >= 1.22.1,
nothing provides rust-std <= 1.23.0, nothing provides rust-std >= 1.22.1"

and the job history confirm there was no previous build in this project.

But the rust builds correctly for ppc64le in related devel project (2)

So I assume there is a need for some bootstrap or agregate in the ring1
project, but I do not know how to do that.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks for noticing. Rust and Cargo recently moved from ring2 to ring1,
but I failed to aggegate the binaries in PowerPC:Rings:1-MinimalX

This has now been corrected

Cheers,
Dominique