Re: [opensuse-factory] /etc/lsb-release and Steam
Hi,
I don't have this issue on my Tumbleweed PC.

Output of 'lsb_release -a':
LSB Version: n/a
Distributor ID: openSUSE
Release: 20180114
Codename: n/a

And as far as I know, Steam doesn't modify lsb-release files. The only
related code in 'steam.sh' that I found is this one: https://paste.open
suse.org/56a6c59f

--

___