Re: [opensuse-factory] Origami and Geeko themes
El 2018-01-17 15:50, Stasiek escribió:
Now is a great time to finally get them in Factory. My goals, of
course,
would be to make them the default themes on both Leap 15 and
Tumbleweed,

I would say you should then raise awareness about this in the
opensuse-artwork mailing list, were, in theory, such stuff is decided.
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-artwork/

I did do that
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-artwork/2017-12/msg00000.html
And then it was radio silence from anyone but Ludwig. I would say that
I would post to opensuse-project, but first I think getting package
into Factory is more important for wider testing and feedback ;)

Oh sorry. The "search page" string in the title fooled me.

Cheers.