Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Kernel Panic with snapshot 20180104
I had the same issue on an AMD kaveri apu.
It would reproducably kernel panic and then reboot while zypper dup tried to install some gtk-32bit package. Just watch the process to see at which package it hangs.
Then zypper rm the package and try zypper dup again. If you need it, you can re-install the gtk package afterwards again.
That worked for me (TM)...

cheers, tomme