Re: [opensuse-factory] Just found the source of my touchpad/X11 issues. Now what?
Hello,

Am Samstag, 13. Januar 2018, 20:58:53 CET schrieb Hadrien Grasland:
But at the same time, I'm also completely lost: how can an
update to plymouth, a piece of software which afaik is only there to
display fancy splash screens at boot time, break handling of
touchpads in X11? Could perhaps something go wrong in the plymouth ->
X11 display handover? Where should I submit a bug report about this?

Following the good old "if you break it, you own both parts" rule,
report a bug against plymouth, and CC the X11 maintainer.

-> assignee qzhao AT suse.com and CC sndirsch AT suse.com

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
[tgz Datei entpacken] tar xzf <Archiv>
Für weitere Informationen lesen Sie bitte die Manpage oder Ihren Admin.