Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Kmail suffering, still does not want to send my emails SOLVED
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 17:15:52 +0100
Op donderdag 11 januari 2018 16:52:09 CET schreef C. Brouerius van Nidek:
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 12:25:17 PM WIB C. Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 1:38:07 PM WIB Luca Beltrame wrote:
Il giorno Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:51:31 +0700

"C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
changed to : Email sending failed.

Failed to transport message. Connection to server lost

Open a terminal, export KSMTP_SESSION_LOG="ksmtp.log", then run
"akonadictl restart". Try to send a mail afterwards. That log will
contain the full SMTP session. It *does* include also passwords, so do
NOT post it blindly here: anonymize it first.

Did just that and just let me see if it works.

Did not work.
Used "export KSMTP_SESSION_LOG="/home/constant1/speciaal/ksmtp.log"" as
the
recipient of the results and nothing was found in that directory. The
directoty speciaal exists.
Seems that I have to wait for the comming update.

It works although I still see :
Failed to transport message. Connection to server lost
but I am not complaining ;)

Did see this message also, but a deep closer look revealed that the server
found my messages too large, which was not obvious in the message KMail
showed.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE