Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse] screen keyboard is showing on login screen, how do I disable this.??
  • From: Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:02:31 +0100
Am Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 06:47:44 schrieb Verwijs:
it will pop up when you log out again, or if you want to login as other
user... rather annoying...

Doesn't happen here.

You can completely disable the onscreen keyboad by uninstalling libqt5-
qtvirtualkeyboard though, or by setting setting the option InputMethod=compose
(an empty value should work too I think) in the "[General]" section in
/etc/sddm.conf or (preferred nowadays) a custom file in /etc/sddm.conf.d/.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang