Re: [opensuse-factory] Request 545194 would cause drop of fortune
Am 09.01.2018 um 17:02 schrieb Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
All these packages need are maintainers. As long as nobody steps up to do so
..... we simply cannot allow unmaintained packages / software in our distro.
One word: exploits.

Oh, then you need to drop about one third of all that's in
openSUSE:Factory (84 of the first 200 packages in oS:F have no
maintainer set, I'm waiting for my script to finish, 11800 packages to
go ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried