Re: [opensuse-factory] Anybody else problems with "libvdpau-va-gl: Decoder::Render_h264(): no surfaces left in buffer" on Intel grafics?

On 05/01/2018 01:59, Markus Feilner wrote:
Hi,
on my Lenovo notebook (with intel grafics and tumbleweed) VLC and Kaffeine
recently have developed problems when playing back H264 videos:

libvdpau-va-gl: Decoder::Render_h264(): no surfaces left in buffer

This line appears as output twice a second, accompanied by a black screen in
VLC or a rendering error/freeze in Kaffeine.

All (!) other players mplayer-based or Gnome-based that I tried worked fine,
though. Any idea why? I couldn't find anything, but maybe I didn't look in the
right places.

You can try browsing:
https://github.com/i-rinat/libvdpau-va-gl/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

or