[opensuse-factory] RFC libjack0 symbol changes.
Hi, I've just updated jack to version 1.9.12 from 1.9.10 due to python3 being needed for the build (for a reason that I can't comprehend but that is another thread). Running abi-compliance-checker between the two versions has exposed problematic changes in libjacknet and libjackserver but not libjack. I've split the libs into separate sub packages, which should have been done long ago. It looks like all the dependent packages only require libjack.so.0 so am I right in assuming that I don't need to manually bump the major version.
Dave P