Re: [opensuse-factory] Python3 only system status
On 01/04/2018, 01:29 PM, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
syslinux is another quite important package that was not updated in
ages, the current version is 6.04 while we have 4.0x series, the latest
can work with py3 but the one in factory can't, someone wanting to play
with booting fun would be lovely here.

Well, I already tried this last year, but haven't finished yet. The
outcome for now is: the last released 6.03 is way too old -- it does not
build, use git snapshot -- 6.04-pre or later.

thanks,
--
js
suse labs