Re: [opensuse-factory] QGIS
Dne středa 3. ledna 2018 23:39:04 CET, Wolfgang Bauer napsal(a):
Am Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2018, 23:10:40 schrieb Wolfgang Bauer:
A probably bigger problem is that it requires libQtWebKit4 though, which
we
are trying to get rid of. It is still available in Tumbleweed currently,
but not for very long anymore I suppose.
Although it could still be provided in the same repo as qgis (which is not
part of Tumbleweed anyway).

It is also possible to build qgis without QtWebKit by specifying the
"-DWITH_QTWEBKIT=FALSE" switch to cmake.

But I have no idea what the consequences would be...
(although, Arch Linux are doing exactly that)

Isn't QtWebKit used to render help pages and so on? This would break. Not
crucial, thought.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/