[opensuse-factory] systemd-presets-branding-openSUSE
Hi,

just wanted to submit a change to systemd-presets-branding-openSUSE and
noticed that it's not clear to me how to do it anymore.

In contrast to earlier it now contains
default-openSUSE.preset
default-SUSE.preset

I cannot guess what that means now so I tried to find out:

Fri Nov 3 09:12:26 UTC 2017 - olaf@xxxxxxxxx

- Move common entries into default-SUSE.preset (bsc#1060676)

This points to a bugreport which I cannot read.

Can someone either explain or better open up that bug if it's applied to
a package having "openSUSE" in its name?

Thanks,
Wolfgang