[opensuse-factory] Kmail, also after latest update "Email Sending failed"
Update 20171228 did not bring any improvement for my ailing Kmail.
Have followed the correspondence about the "failed to transport message.
Even tried my hand on the debug proposition but failed somewhere along the
route.

Suspected that due to the long use of my Kmail some irregularties must
heve krept in my kmail setup I set a new kmail up from zero in an new user
to no avail.
The only difference between my old long used setup and the fresh setup was
the message "Failed to Transport Message.2 and Failed transport Message,
service error" (my old setup) into "Failed to Transport Message.6"

Is thee a chance to have a functioning Kmail still this year ? ;)

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171228
Qt: 5.10.0