Re: [opensuse-factory] Sound delayed when playing via HDMI
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:21:47 +0100
Op woensdag 27 december 2017 12:27:51 CET schreef Daniele:
Il 27/12/2017 11:30, Freek de Kruijf ha scritto:
Op woensdag 27 december 2017 11:12:19 CET schreef Daniele:
Il 27/12/2017 11:05, Freek de Kruijf ha scritto:
I did read the man pages about Pulse audio, and inspected the
configuration
files in /etc/pulse, but could not find anything about speeding up
processing.

Try without it !
Disable pa in yast then relogin.

Daniele.

Tried that, but it disables all sound, even after a reboot.

It should not. Maybe you need to change audio device inside your desktop
configuration tool (system settings ?).

Daniele.

Tried a lot also System Settings, even installed and played with jack (could
not make it run), but without PA I have no sound at all.

In System Settings I only have Default as the only sound device, which does
not produce any sound using the Test button. This also means that I do not
have the tab with hardware settings.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE